Join us for our October membership meeting, “Leading Change and Managing Transition”, presented by Carol McDaniel, on Wednesday, October 14, 2015 from 11:30am - 1pm at the Capital City Country Club.
Adapting to the realities of this new world, leaders are confronted with a serious problem: in a quickly changing landscape, they must be able to move their organizations from an initial idea to full-scale implementation with little or no time for employees to adjust to the new way of doing things. What's more, they must contend with a pervasive sense of unease as people who have lost the margin of safety they once had in their roles while the workforce itself continues to change.
We know that managing people and organizations during times of tumultuous change is one of the more difficult tasks a leader faces. While the changes we are facing differ from any we've experienced before, the transition process by which people get through change is well mapped.
Transition Management is not easy but you can do it and this presentation will help you chart a way through the chaos of managing through transitions.
Areas of Focus:
- Reflecting on Change
- John Kotter's - 8 Steps of Change
- 3 Phases of Transition
- Tools for Change
Speaker: Carol McDaniel
Carol McDaniel is the Director, Talent Acquisition at All Children's Hospital, member Johns Hopkins Medical and President of the HR Florida State Council, Inc. Carol’s background combines extensive Human Resource consulting, recruiting, marketing and advertising expertise. With her strong understanding of the many challenges in today’s competitive labor market environment she is considered a subject matter expert in the employer marketing and branding process. This expertise has proved to play a crucial role in the development of talent management and acquisition strategies for her clients. Carol is a frequent speaker at HR and SHRM events, national programs and training seminars to focus on the areas of talent acquisition and talent communications.
This program is approved for 1 business credit by HRCI and 1 PDC by SHRM.
September Meeting Sponsor
Rainey Leadership Learning provides ROI Talent Solutions:
- Assessments: Behavioral, Personality, Emotional IQ, Job Performance, Engagement, & Job Suitability
- Coaching: Leadership and Team Development
- Training: Train-the-Trainer Programs designed to increase learning, retention, application, and
- ROI in the workplace; Evidence-based on the Neuroscience of Leadership: The Brain at Work
- Recruitment: Selection, Suitability, and On-Boarding Programs
- Talent Readiness Solutions: Assessments, Plans, and Online Systems
- Succession Planning: Assessments, Plans, and Online Systems
- ROI: Measurable differences in People, Communities, Prosperity
● Conference Keynotes
● Conference Break-Out Sessions
● Board Meetings
● Staff Retreats
● Customized, On-site Leadership and Team Programs
● Train-the-Trainer In-house Programs
● On-Boarding Analysis and Program Development
● Recruitment, Interviewing, Selection
● State and Local Governments
● Chambers of Commerce
● Non-Profit Organizations
● Leadership Associations
● Financial Institutions
● Universities and Institutions of Higher Learning
● Construction Companies
● Architecture and Interior Design Firms
● Health Care Providers & Publishing Companies
Cheri Rainey, PhD, MBA
Chief Learning Officer
221 East Seventh Ave
Tallaassee, FL 32303
In order to receive a refund for your registration it must be canceled by Monday, October 12, 2015.