Join our team of HR Professionals where you can utilize your education and skills while making a real impact as a strategic business partner. As an HR Manager, you will be responsible for making an impact on our Core Values so our employees can deliver the highest quality care to the patients we serve. You will implement and drive strategies for keeping each other safe, delivering an exceptional patient and employee experience.
You will be responsible for strategically planning and managing recruitment and retention functions as well as manage all HR functions including employee relations, payroll and ensuring compliance for all regulatory bodies. As HR professionals we ensure an open-door policy for our hospital and have the ability to work some flexible hours while ensuring a presence for both shifts. We offer an environment dedicated to safety and quality, an abundance of resources for networking among the company and career advancement opportunities. We are committed to your growth and success- that’s why we offer an excellent orientation experience, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
· The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
· Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of hospital leaders, critical care nurses, physical, respiratory and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians.
· Develop relationships with your employees and make a real difference.
Qualifications you must have to be successful:
· Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or related field.
· Experience in health care/hospital environment highly desired.
· Employee relations experience- including dealing with disciplinary issues, evaluating employee performance and the ability to have difficult conversations.
· Employee recognition and retention- independently planning and executing events and other employee appreciation activities.
· Recruitment – partnering with other leaders to make appropriate selections for all vacancies
· Hands-on experience with payroll is strongly preferred
Our hospital has 48 beds, and this small team environment allows us to keep our focus where it belongs- on each patient.
We are committed to your growth and success- that’s why we offer an excellent orientation, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Excellent Orientation Program, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Illness Days (EID), Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Prescription Coverage, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Personal and Family Medical Leave, discounted membership to 9,500 gyms nationwide
Apply now with an organization that wants to invest in you!
Location - Tallahassee, Florida
1554 Surgeons Drive Tallahassee, FL 32308 – There is a small sign on Surgeons Drive that says “Select Specialty Hospital”. Please make sure to turn down that road. You can’t see our hospital from the highway. You will proceed about 500 feet until you see our free standing facility.